It has usually seen that the True Dark Chocolate contain 65% or above cocoa than any milk chocolate and therefore it is having Flavonoids in it. An average 70% Dark Chocolate contains Total Fat-15g, Sat,Fat-9g, Sugars-16g, Proteins-3g and where as an average 99% Dark Chocolate contains Total fat-22g,Sat.Fat-14g, Sugars-2g,Protein-5g and now one can measure that as high the percentage in chocolates determines less sugar and contains more proteins.
And now let’s talk about What is Flavonoids?
Flavonoids usually have an active ingredient that is referred to as epicatechin and this is good for our heart and it has also been proved that it decreases the ability of cholesterol to prevent gathering with many blood vessels. It also reduces blood clots from within the free flowing blood and therefore it decreases the chances of blood clotting.It reduces the chances of heart attacks as it creates the inability of blood to make way to heart and causes the blood clots. Therefore it recommends that daily intake of dark chocolate is good for health.
Here are some more benefits of Dark Chocolates:-
1) Many of the studies show that Dark Chocolates lowers the blood pressure.
2) Dark Chocolates helps in lowers the bad cholesterol (LDL).
3) It helps in turning your partner (especially women) into a passionate kisser.
4) It contains serotnin (a natural mood-boosting anti-depressant).
5) And last but not the least it stimulates pleasure-inducing endorphin production.